template

Monday, February 12, 2007

And February comes again...

I realize that February has actually been upon us for 12 days now, but I am referring to the day in this chilly month that I will once again go back to work on a big beautiful boat. And that day would be tomorrow. I am officially back in Victoria and looking forward to (tomorrow) when I will be going back to work. Yes that is correct, I am EXCITED about going back to work. I think that I am one of the luckiest people in the world to have a job that I love and am excited to go to, and back to, every day and year. I won't say that it's not challenging or tiring, but its so rewarding and that makes up for everything.
In any case, here I go again, the start of another sailing season, always with the promise of being better than the one before it.
"So throw off the bowline. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

No comments: