template

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bandidas

Back at work, and with all the boys off on the third annual "Bachelor Surf Trip", we girls decided to get together for dinner and a girly movie. Some of you might find the fact that I watched this film more entertaining than others (Ronelle!) But if anyone reading this is in the mood for a horrible (and "bly"), cheesy western staring Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek (who I will add wear corsets the whole movie, even when they sleep!) then this is your movie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Sarah,
It is so wonderful to read your blog, and to hear all about your lovely trip to Europe and your life now that you're back in Victoria! I can't wait to see you in May - when I come out - and to finally meet Gillian and get to know her, since I've only heard the best from you and everyone! I love you tons, Sarah-bear, and I can't wait to see you! Take care!

Gillian said...

Bandidas! The movie I will always make fun of and never watch again (unless, of course, it is to make some other poor, unsuspecting people watch it...!)
Hi Katie!