template

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Another Year

I realized that I haven't posted much in a while. So here I go, on the blog train again.
I head out on the boat again this week, 21 years of age, and will come back 22.
Birthday on Tuesday! Woo Hoo.
I am only slightly scared on what will come of me, considering in the past there has been plank walking, sending people out on the bosun's chair(just a plank, tied to a rope) or just plain throughing people over into the fridgid April water's of our West Coast Pacific Ocean.
I however smart of not so smart this may be, have convinced my crew that they should all voluntarily jump in on my birthday, so here's to hoping we don't all catch pneumonia...
I am looking forward though to another fun-filled week and am thankful everyday that I get to work with such amazing people celebrating the creation that surrouds us everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 22nd Birthday, Sarah, on the 24th! I wish I was there to celebrate with you! I would surely jump into the water for you! I can't wait to see you when I come out on the 28th. Hope you are doing well. See you soon!