template

Saturday, November 15, 2008

November on the Island

O.k. today marks halfway through November and I was in SHORTS!! And I still have flowers blooming in my garden, not just blooms left, but still blooming! Despite that I have been thinking that it seems to be getting colder every day, and then thinking that I was a wuss for thinking that, didn't I grow up in Prince George??!!



I was very thankful today to wake up and see blue skies and sunshine. My much neglected yard has needed some attention and today was a perfect day for it. I managed to get the majority of my leaves piled up and ready for pick up...I'm pretty sure that Victoria spends as much money on leaf removal as Prince George does on snow! I also took a load of cuttings, etc, and the last of the random objects lying around my property to be mulched/recycled/garbage.

No comments: