template

Sunday, March 14, 2010

That's all she wrote...

Well, 30 day challenge is done now, and I officially had my last yoga class for the season yesterday. It was a great one, great temperature and great atmosphere. I will miss it that's for sure, but excited for the warmer weather to come and getting some runs in outside in the sunshine on my weekends.

Sailing season has officially started. First trip was crazy, a little of everything. Snow, rain, cold, wind, calm, sunshine, etc. Not to mention 30 kids plus 3 fantastic volunteers that add the the beautiful chaos onboard. So great to be out on the water again and filling the boats with life and laughter.

Life is starting to norm out a bit now as well. I had a few goals over the winter: reno my basement (check!), 30 day challenge (check!) and finish my 150T Masters ticket (check!!) The ticket was huge for me, and I'm so glad that I managed to finish it before I started sailing again. It is a huge weight off my shoulders and now I can live freely again for a while. Although after such a goal orientated winter it's a little strange to be in place with no specific goals in mind yet.

We'll have to see what comes my way I guess.

No comments: