template

Monday, March 03, 2014

Picture Frame Key Hanger


This was a fun project. Partly because it was so simple, partly because I LOVE these girls and it's a great memory! My bestest got married last summer and she sent me this framed super cute photo of us girls all being awesome and strong and super cool...  

The frame was already perfect and slightly distressed so I didn't have to do anything to is aside from make some even marks across the bottom where I wanted to screw in my hooks. So now I have this cute photo key hook right inside my front door which solves the problem of lost/misplaced keys and also gets them off the ledge where they inevitably add to the clutter which I am slowly but surely getting rid of one pinteresting project at a time!

You could do this with any frame you have around your house to add a personal touch to your entryway. So stats for this project are:

Time Spent: 15 min

Frame: FREE 
5 Hooks: $2 from Walmart.

Total cost: $2... doesn't get much cheaper than that folks.

No comments: