template

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Lund

Well after 4 days of the same smorgäsbord I am officially tired of pickled herring, do not believe that anchovies and potatoes go well together and beer flavoured soda (julmost) while maybe special at Christmas is highly overrated. Everything was exciting at the time though and I've tried more new foods in the last 4 days than I have in the last year!
Today I am off to go shopping with my mother's youngest cousin Marie and her two children in the town of Lund. I have only driven through so it will be nice to spend some time there. It is a very old university town with beautiful cobblestone streets, old brick buildings and two goregous churches, one of brick and one of stone.
cut this short, as off I go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go for trying all that new food, I don't know if I could do it lol.
Hope you're having fun!

~Rick

Anonymous said...

hey! omg ur gunna love lund... and i cant believe u ate that stuff...gross. lol...luv ya.. diana

Tara Van Driel said...

Hey Sarah! I just want to say that I love your blog, and am officially jealous of you that you got to stay in Sweden for an extented time. (Some day I'm gonna go, and i'll tell u all about it).
I hope you're having a fabulous day!