template

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Who Knew?

So who knew that there were so many things you could do with a blog? all sorts of template changes, and then there is the trying to figure out exactly what to change in all the computer code to make that image fit into the column properly... but I think I got it, finally! or at least I'm happy with it for now. Anyways, I think I'm just a little too thrilled with this whole thing. Oh and can someone tell me if they can see the slide show in the previous post??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!
I am loving your blog! Can't wait to see pictures of YOU! I hope you are having a great holiday and rest from the boat. Can't wait to see you at the Christmas Party this Saturday (you coming?) Love you tons, Sarah!
~Katie
p.s. No, I couldn't see your slide slow either!

Anonymous said...

Hi hi!!
This will be really good, cause i will be able to know what you are doing without talking... cause we both know how terrible i am at that!! Merry Christmas... I dont think the slide show is working
Ronelle