template

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Last Trip, time to pack

Well thats is it. It's really hard to believe that I am finished another season, a third season! and that I won't be going out on the boat again next week...or at least not on the Swift. This weekend is proving to be busy and expensive as I fill malaria prescriptions and buy all the other odds and ends that will be easier to get in Canada. I am really excited to go. I have been looking forward to this for a long time, but this season has been so amazing as well and I will be sad to leave this crew, that I have gotten to know so well and love so much, behind. I will also admit that I am nervous about coming into a community that has been established already and trying to find my place in a role that I have never played with SALTS.

No comments: