template

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

All Hands

A little somethings I was having fun with on leg seven of this past offshore. I saw a spread in Irving Johnson's Book, Sailing to See call "All Hands" and wanted to try it out for myself. For those of you who would call themselves a land lubber we give a call of "all hands ...." to perform various tasks around the boat, most often "all hands on deck to raise sail"



Click on the slideshow to view my picassa albumns and see the pictures in larger format.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was such a good idea sarah, i loved it!

Gillian said...

nice! I think I saw mine in there, and then I spent the rest of the time trying to figure out who they all belonged to! Did you do it just on leg 7?

Sarah M said...

yep, just on leg seven

Unknown said...

This is great - I watched it a few times, guessing at the hands. I saw Katie's ring, Antony's fleece and [I think] an Anderson girl's cuffs with a bag of noods. You got talent girl. Can't wait to see you next week!