template

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

PT At Last

Wow, so excited to be in Port Townsend again. I have very nostalgic feelings toward this place since I first visited it last offshore and so enjoy its artsy, nautical, laid back lifestyle. The last passage was a fantastic one, even if it did have want for a little more wind, we ended the passage with a four or so days of great sailing and some of the calmest waters that I have ever experience offshore (save for PNG maybe...) Looking forward to a few slow days enjoying and soaking up the last of our time out here. Can't wait to see you all!

1 comment:

Katie Marie said...

Port Townsend was a wonderful place, and now it is good to be home! You have made this Offshore experience so wonderful for me, Sarah, and I will never EVER forget all the amazing times we had together! Thank you for everything. I will miss you dearly, but I know we will see each other again, and I am looking forward to it!
Love always, Katie Katie