template

Friday, September 21, 2007

Update

Now that title seems a little redundant as this is a blog, and what else am I going to do but update....
But I mean update on my ear, which still has not healed.
I went to another doctor who said the same thing as the last one, its just needs some time. I want to believe them, but I have this sinking suspicion that it needs more than time. Hasn't there been enough time elapsed already? It's been 10 days since I tore a hole in my ear drum and the pain seems to be increasing, arrrraaaaarrrrrgh!
Anyways, hopefully the T3's will help, now that I have actually accepted a prescription for them.
Cross my fingers and pray.

1 comment:

Katie Marie said...

Oh, My Dear Sarah,

I hope your ear gets better soon! You're meeting us in Fiji in only a few short weeks! And I can't wait! We are eagerly awaiting your arrival, as we will also be arriving within the next few weeks. We love you, and miss you! Hope the rest of your season ends nicely, with a full recovery of your damaged ear!
Love always, Katie