template

Monday, May 28, 2007

36 hours in PG

I flew home this weekend for a very very quick, 36 hour visit to good ole' Prince George. It was my sister's, best friend's, and best friend's mother's grad weekend.

I was horrible let down however, when I arrived in the Prince George airport, why do you ask? well after all the defending I do of Prince George, maintaining that it is not the "hick town" that everyone says it is, I arrived at the airport and was greeted by a group of at least 8 and all the males in that group were wearing too tight jeans, boots and cowboy hats, with cut off t-shirts of course... Remind me not to defend my hometown anymore, I will now mock it along with the rest of the province, hee hee.

The rest of my weekend was not a let down however. I managed to spend some time with family and friends, the home, the school, and the pub, and still upload some pics!

Congratulations to my sister Diana, who graduated from highschool, Ronelle, with her bachelor of arts from UNBC, and Helen, masters of teaching!

No comments: