template

Sunday, January 14, 2007

København

Currently I am in the Copenhagn Airport, and have been since 930 this morning, despite the fact that my plane does not leave until 1815. Why you ask? Well yesterday there were rumours of bad weather in the south of Sweden, and this morning the forecast is that the bridge between Sweden and Denmark may be closed due to weather and on top of that trains may not be running... it was sunny in Malmö. In any case, safety first, so I got on a train the train my mother was catching to get to her 1215 flight. So now after, out of pure boredom, waiting with her in the line up to security I am not finding creative ways to use up the next six hours that I have here.

3 comments:

Pingvinkvinnan said...

Oh that sounds terribly boooring. I wish I could be there with you. I want to go out but it's so windy so I'll stay in my room for some more hours. Good luck with your trip. Maybe they have like Pocket shop at the airport? Love, Rebecka

PS. "Pingvinkvinnan" means "penguin woman" but I guess that you could find out that by ourself".

Gillian said...

but kobenhavn recently made the top 10 list for best airports for a layover! (not that that will be any consolation to you!) they do have great duty free shops, although, if I recall correctly, they are quite expensive. yay, have fun in Paris!!!

Anonymous said...

Τhe post provіdeѕ ѵerifiеd benefіciаl to me personаlly.
It’s extremеly hеlpful and you reаllу are obviously quіte educаtеԁ
in thіs field. You get popped my own
eye for you to varуing oрinіon of this subjеct with intгіguіng, notable and reliаble сontent
materiаl.
My site : phentermine