template

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Halfway there...

Wow, I just realized that I'm halfway through my thirty day challenge!

15 Classes! Woot! Woot!

However, class today was actually one of my worst classes. I felt like I had I no concentration and fell out of almost every pose in the standing series, especially anything on one leg and I even managed to fall out of some of the floor series which is really, pretty incredible because you are already on the ground. Maybe I should I clarify what "falling out" means - it doesn't necessarily mean that you fall down (although that did happen once in standing bow!) but that you leave a posture early for whatever reason)

I'm hoping that I have an increased attention/concentration span for tomorrows class. Also, I don't really want to look like a fool in front of all the new yogis coming tomorrow to "Free Day" It's Valentine's day and you get to bring someone you love for free.

No comments: